- Amoxicillin 125Mg
- Amoxicillin 250Mg
- Amoxicillin 500Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Ampicillin 250Mg
- Ampicillin 500Mg
- Azelaic Acid 20% Cream 15Gms
- Azithromycin 250Mg
- Azithromycin 500Mg
- Azithromycin Kidtab 100Mg Dt
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Gel 20Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Cream 20Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Creamy Wash 50Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Gel 20Gms
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Betamethasone Valerate–Gentamicin–Miconazole Nitrate
- Cefaclor 500Mg
- Cefaclor Cd 750Mg
- Cefaclor C.D. 375Mg
- Cefdinir 300Mg
- Cefixime 100Mg
- Cefixime 200Mg
- Cefixime 400Mg
- Cefpodoxime 100Mg
- Cefpodoxime 200Mg
- Cefuroxime 125Mg
- Cefuroxime 250Mg
- Cefuroxime 500Mg
- Chloramphenicol 250Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 0.3%. Ophth. Drops. 5Ml
- Ciprofloxacin 250Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 500Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 750Mg
- Ciprofloxacin–Tinidazole 250Mg–300Mg
- Ciprofloxacin–Tinidazole 500Mg–600Mg
- Clarithromycin 250Mg
- Clarithromycin 500Mg
- Clindamycin 150Mg
- Clindamycin 1% Gel 15G
- Clindamycin 1% Gel 20G
- Clindamycin 1% Topical Solution 25Ml
- Clindamycin 300Mg
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Clobetasol–Fusidic Acid
- Clotrimazole 1% Gel 15Gm
- Clotrimazole 2% Vaginal Gel 30Gm
- Clotrimazole 500Mg Vaginal Tabs.
- Crotamiton 10% Cream 20G
- Dapsone 100Mg
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100Mg
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Halobetasol Propionate–Fusidic Acid
- Heparin–Benzyl Nicotinate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Metronidazole 200Mg Oral Suspension 60Ml
- Metronidazole 200Mg
- Metronidazole Gel
- Metronidazole 400Mg
- Minocycline 100Mg
- Minocycline 50Mg
- Moxifloxacin 0.5% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Moxifloxacin 400Mg
- Mupirocin 2% Ointment 5Gms
- Nadifloxacin 1% Cream 10Gms
- Nitrofurantoin 100Mg
- Nitrofurantoin 50Mg
- Norfloxacin 400Mg
- Octinoxate–Avobenzone–Oxybenzone–Zinc Oxide
- Ofloxacin 0.3% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Ofloxacin 100Mg
- Ofloxacin 200Mg
- Ofloxacin 300Mg
- Ofloxacin 400Mg
- Ofloxacin 600Mg
- Ofloxacin 800Mg
- Ofloxacin–Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Penicillin G Potassium 400Mg
- Permethrin 5% Cream 30Gms
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Podophyllum Resin Paint 10Ml
- Polymyxin B Sulfate–Bacitracin Zinc–Neomycin Sulfate Antibiotic Ophth. Oint. 5G
- Polymyxin B Sulfate–Bacitracin Zinc–Neomycin Sulfate Antibiotic Skin Oint 20G
- Pyrazinamide 1000Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 250Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 500Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 750Mg (Pza)
- Rifaximin 200Mg
- Rifaximin 400Mg
- Roxithromycin 150Mg
- Roxithromycin 300Mg
- Secnidazole 1000Mg
- Sodium Fusidate 2% Cream 10G
- Sulfamethoxazole-Trimethoprim 800-160Mg
- Sulphacetamide/Sulfacetamide 10% Eye Drops 10Ml
- Sulphacetamide/Sulfacetamide 20% Eye Drops 10Ml
- Tacrolimus 0.03% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.1% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.5Mg
- Tacrolimus 1Mg
- Tetracycline 250Mg
- Tetracycline 500Mg
- Tobramycin 0.3% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
- Z-Clinz 5
- Generic drugs are chemically identical to brand-name drugs in terms of active ingredient(s), intended use, quality, dosage, safety, bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs.
What is Generic for Acuatim* used for?
Generic for Acuatim* (Nadifloxacin) is a topical fluoroquinolone antibiotic prescribed for the treatment of acne vulgaris. This cream is also used to treat bacterial skin infections. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Generic for Acuatim*?
The dosage of Generic for Acuatim* prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Generic for Acuatim*?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to use Generic for Acuatim* medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Generic for Acuatim*?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Generic for Acuatim*, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Generic for Acuatim*?
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Generic for Acuatim*, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Generic for Acuatim*?
Like other medicines, Generic for Acuatim* can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Generic for Acuatim* are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Generic for Acuatim* cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Generic for Acuatim* develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Generic for Acuatim* can cause side effects such as feeling of facial warmth, papules, contact dermatitis, dry skin, hot flushes, and irritation at the site of application. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are using Generic for Acuatim*.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Acuatim*?
Is it possible for me to use Generic for Acuatim* with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I use Generic for Acuatim*?
What are the possible drug interactions of Generic for Acuatim*?
How will Generic for Acuatim* work in my body?
How should Generic for Acuatim* be used?
How to reduce the risk of Generic for Acuatim* drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Generic for Acuatim* is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.