- Amoxicillin 125Mg
- Amoxicillin 250Mg
- Amoxicillin 500Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Ampicillin 250Mg
- Ampicillin 500Mg
- Azelaic Acid 20% Cream 15Gms
- Azithromycin 250Mg
- Azithromycin 500Mg
- Azithromycin Kidtab 100Mg Dt
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Gel 20Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Cream 20Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Creamy Wash 50Gms
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Gel 20Gms
- Cefaclor 250Mg
- Cefaclor 500Mg
- Cefaclor Cd 750Mg
- Cefaclor C.D. 375Mg
- Cefdinir 300Mg
- Cefixime 100Mg
- Cefixime 200Mg
- Cefixime 400Mg
- Cefpodoxime 100Mg
- Cefpodoxime 200Mg
- Cefuroxime 125Mg
- Cefuroxime 250Mg
- Cefuroxime 500Mg
- Chloramphenicol 250Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 0.3%. Ophth. Drops. 5Ml
- Ciprofloxacin 250Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 500Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 750Mg
- Ciprofloxacin–Tinidazole 250Mg–300Mg
- Ciprofloxacin–Tinidazole 500Mg–600Mg
- Clarithromycin 250Mg
- Clarithromycin 500Mg
- Clindamycin 150Mg
- Clindamycin 1% Gel 20G
- Clindamycin 1% Topical Solution 25Ml
- Clindamycin 300Mg
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100Mg
- Metronidazole 200Mg Oral Suspension 60Ml
- Metronidazole 200Mg
- Metronidazole Gel
- Metronidazole 400Mg
- Minocycline 100Mg
- Minocycline 50Mg
- Moxifloxacin 0.5% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Moxifloxacin 400Mg
- Mupirocin 2% Ointment 5Gms
- Nadifloxacin 1% Cream 10Gms
- Nitrofurantoin 100Mg
- Nitrofurantoin 50Mg
- Norfloxacin 400Mg
- Ofloxacin 0.3% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Ofloxacin 100Mg
- Ofloxacin 200Mg
- Ofloxacin 300Mg
- Ofloxacin 400Mg
- Ofloxacin 600Mg
- Ofloxacin 800Mg
- Ofloxacin–Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Penicillin G Potassium 400Mg
- Pyrazinamide 1000Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 250Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 500Mg (Pza)
- Pyrazinamide 750Mg (Pza)
- Rifaximin 200Mg
- Rifaximin 400Mg
- Roxithromycin 150Mg
- Roxithromycin 300Mg
- Secnidazole 1000Mg
- Sulfamethoxazole-Trimethoprim 800-160Mg
- Sulphacetamide/Sulfacetamide 10% Eye Drops 10Ml
- Sulphacetamide/Sulfacetamide 20% Eye Drops 10Ml
- Tetracycline 250Mg
- Tetracycline 500Mg
- Tobramycin 0.3% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Z-Clinz 5
What is Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g used for?
Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g is a topical antibiotic gel that is used to treat bacterial infections such as severe acne. It prevents the growth of bacteria on the skin. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g?
Like other medicines, Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Clindamycin are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Clindamycin cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Clindamycin develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Clindamycin can cause side effects such as redness, itching, irritation, and watery diarrhea. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are using Clindamycin.
What is the recommended dosage of Clindamycin?
The dosage of Clindamycin prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
Before and after application of Clindamycin, wash your hands. Avoid getting the medication into your eyes.
What if you miss a dose of Clindamycin?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to apply Clindamycin medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Clindamycin?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Clindamycin, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g?
It may be noted that drugs other than that listed above may also interact with Clindamycin.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Clindamycin, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g?
Is it possible for me to apply Clindamycin with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I apply Clindamycin?
What are the possible drug interactions of Clindamycin?
How will Clindamycin work in my body?
How should Clindamycin be used?
How to reduce the risk of Clindamycin drug interactions and side effects?
How to use Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g phosphate gel?
- Clindamycin phosphate gel is to be applied by first washing the affected area with warm water and gently pat dry with a clean towel
- Use the fingertips to spread a thin layer of gel evenly over the affected area. Do not get the gel in your eyes, nose, mouth, or other body openings. If you do get the gel in your eyes, wash with warm water as soon as possible
- Look in the mirror. If you see a white film on your skin, you have used too much Clindamycin over the counter medication
- Wash your hands after the application
Where can I buy Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g over the counter?
Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g over the counter medication is available only with the doctor's prescription. This product is available in the following dosage forms: Foam and SolutionM
Can I buy Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g without a prescription?
Clindamycin 1% Gel 15g without prescription is a medication that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections. This medicine is to be given to patients who might have had an allergic reaction to penicillin. Clindamycin over the counter medication will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections. This medicine is available only with the doctor's prescription.
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Clindamycin is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.