- Aceclofenac Cr 200Mg
- Aceclofenac Dt 100Mg
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Benzydamine 0.15% Oral Rinse 120Ml
- Benzydamine 5% Gel 20G
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Betamethasone Valerate–Gentamicin–Miconazole Nitrate
- Calcitriol 0.25Mcg
- Cetirizine 10Mg
- Cetirizine 5Mg
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Clobetasol–Fusidic Acid
- Clotrimazole 1% Gel 15Gm
- Clotrimazole 2% Vaginal Gel 30Gm
- Clotrimazole 500Mg Vaginal Tabs.
- Crotamiton 10% Cream 20G
- Cyclosporine 0.05% Eye Drops 0.4Ml 30S
- Cyclosporine 0.05% Eye Drops 3Ml
- Cyclosporine 0.1% Eye Drops 3Ml
- Cyclosporine 100Mg
- Cyclosporine 25Mg
- Dapsone 100Mg
- Deflazacort 30Mg
- Deflazacort 6Mg
- Desonide 0.05% Cream 10Gms
- Desonide 0.05% Lotion 30Ml
- Diclofenac 0.1% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Diclofenac 1% Gel (Emulgel) 50G
- Diclofenac 1% Gel 30G
- Diclofenac 50Mg
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 100Mg Patches
- Diclofenac Sr 75Mg
- Diclofenac Xr 100Mg
- Dimetindene 1Mg
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Halobetasol Propionate–Fusidic Acid
- Heparin–Benzyl Nicotinate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Ibuprofen 400Mg
- Ibuprofen 600Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- Mefenamic Acid
- Meloxicam 15Mg
- Meloxicam 7.5Mg
- Methotrexate 10Mg
- Methotrexate 2.5Mg
- Methotrexate 5Mg
- Methotrexate 7.5Mg
- Methoxsalen 10Mg
- Methylprednisolone 4Mg
- Methylprednisolone 8Mg
- Mometasone 0.1% Cream 15Gm
- Mometasone 0.1% Ointment 15Gm
- Nadifloxacin 1% Cream 10Gms
- Naproxen 250Mg
- Naproxen 500Mg
- Octinoxate–Avobenzone–Oxybenzone–Zinc Oxide
- Permethrin 5% Cream 30Gms
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Pirfenidone 200Mg
- Piroxicam 20Mg Sublingual
- Piroxicam 20Mg
- Podophyllum Resin Paint 10Ml
- Prednisone 10Mg
- Prednisone 1% Ophth. Susp. 10Ml
- Prednisone 20Mg
- Prednisone 40Mg
- Prednisone 5Mg
- Promethazine 25Mg
- Sodium Cromoglycate/Cromolyn
- Sulfasalazine 500Mg
- Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablet 1000Mg
- Tacrolimus 0.03% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.1% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.5Mg
- Tacrolimus 1Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 4Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 8Mg
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
What does Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g treat?
Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g is a highly potent topical corticosteroid medication. This is prescribed to treat various skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. This alleviates symptoms such as treatment of swelling, redness and itching. Your physician may use this to treat other ailments based on their discretion.
Possible Side Effects
Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g might have some side effects but it’s not possible to anticipate them. It does not have any major side effects and the minor ones that may occur are temporary. In rare cases, there might be major side effects and immediate medical attention must be sought.
Some of the side effects could be thinning of your skin, redness, blisters, dry skin, itching, burning, pimples and skin rash. This is not the complete list though.
In case, there is a change in intensity of side effects or if any new side effects develop, make sure you consult your doctor.
Follow the Clobetasol dosage prescribed by your physician. The dosage could vary based on individual patient requirements. Always follow your physician’s instructions or go by the directions on the prescription drug label. Wash your hands before and after you use Clobetasol. The right way to use it is to apply a small amount on the affected area and gently massage it into skin. Avoid using it over a large area.
Missed a dose?
Apply it immediately once you remember. In case, this time falls close to the next dosage, skip it and get back to the prescribed schedule. Never apply a double dose unless your physician specifically directs you to do so.
Don’t waste any time and seek immediate medical attention.
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to use any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Clobetasol is used along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine, drinks with caffeine and alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking habits and so on which may increase or interfere with the effect of Clobetasol.
It may interact with:
It may also interact with oral corticosteroids and topical corticosteroids. This is not an exhaustive list though.
Appraise your doctor of any medical conditions that you are suffering from and your family history of medical ailments. It’s important that you do not stop or start taking any medicine without the consent of your physician.
What to ask your doctor before you start on Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g?
- Can I use Clobetasol along with other drugs?
- Are there certain foods, beverages and products to be avoided while on Clobetasol?
- What is the dosage of Clobetasol to be used?
- How should I use Clobetasol?
- How will Clobetasol work on my body?
- How can the drug interactions and side effects of Clobetasol be minimized or completely avoided?
Where can I buy Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g over the counter?
No, Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g over the counter is not available as Clobetasol without prescription is not possible. You can get this medication only with a prescription from the doctor. In case you are well interested in a prescription for clobetasol propionate, one must talk to the doctor as soon as it is possible.
Can I buy Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g without a prescription?
Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30g without prescription is not available as it is an only prescription only.
The health and medical information that we have provided are meant to supplement and not substitute the advice of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professionals. This does not suggest that usage of Clobetasol is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always ensure that you take this or any other drug only after consulting your physician.