- Chlorzoxazone–Paracetamol–Diclofenac Potassium
- Drotaverine–Mefenamic Acid
- Hyoscine Butylbromide
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Zerodol-P (Aceclofenac-Paracetamol)
- Tolterodine Tartrate
What does Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride treat?
Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride is used to treat muscle spasms linked to strains, sprains, and other acute musculoskeletal conditions. This is a muscle relaxant that acts on the central nervous system. This is indicated as a course of treatment along with adequate rest and physical therapy. It relieves pain and stiffness. Your physician may use this to treat other ailments based on their discretion.
Follow the Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride dosage prescribed by your physician. The dosage could vary based on individual patient requirements. Always follow your physician’s instructions or go by the directions on the prescription drug label. Always ensure that you take the pill with a full glass of water.
Missed a dose?
Take it immediately once you remember. In case, this time is closer to the next dosage, skip it and get back to the prescribed schedule. Never take a double dose.
Don’t waste any time and seek immediate medical attention
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to take any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride is taken along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine and so on which may increase the effect of Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride.
It may interact with:
It may also interact with urinary medications. This is not an exhaustive list though.
Appraise your doctor of any medical conditions that you are suffering from and your family history of medical ailments. It’s important that you do not stop or start taking any medicine without the consent of your physician.
Possible Side Effects
Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride might have some side effects but it’s not possible to anticipate them. It does not have any major side effects and the minor ones that may occur are temporary. In rare cases, there might be major side effects and immediate medical attention must be sought.
Some of the side effects could be fatigue, dizziness, drowsiness, muscle weakness, blurred vision, dry mouth, loss of appetite, constipation, tiredness, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. This is not an exhaustive list though.
In case, there is a change in intensity of side effects or if any new side effects develop, make sure you consult your doctor.
What to ask your doctor before you start on Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride
- Can I take Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride along with other drugs?
- Are there certain foods, beverages and products to be avoided while on Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride?
- What is the dosage of Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride to be consumed?
- How should I use Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride?
- How will Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride work on my body?
- How can the drug interactions and side effects of Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride be minimized or completely avoided?
Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride Reviews
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride medicine really works and helped me to relax so I can rest & sleep. And I've taken it for off & on for several years! I have arthritis, pinched nerves, muscle spasms & a lot similar elements. Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and the Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride alternative works.
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride without prescription medicine definitely relaxed my back muscles. The only odd side effect is a very, very, very strong hangover. I could not focus my eyes on one thing for more than a second. Caused me to sleep for approx. 18 hours at a time.
- Helps me with my muscle pain and tension. Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride over the counter medicine might lead to drowsiness, but if you are hurting it is worth it. Take currently for Fibromyalgia when I am having a bad day. Can take small doses and function at work, but for larger doses I will be asleep
- My doctor prescribed 10 mg Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride which was to be taken 3 times per day for a painful and crippling muscle spasm in the lower back. The dosage helped relax my back, but it also relaxed everything else in the body.
Where can I buy Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride over the counter?
Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride without prescription is not available as this oral tablet is a prescription drug. The Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride over the counter medication is available as the brand-name drug Fexmid. It's also available as Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride alternative or generic version. The medicine usually costs less than the brand-name version. In some cases, they might not be available in all strengths or forms as the brand-name medication.
Can I buy Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride without a prescription?
Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride is a prescription drug that is used short-term for the treatment of muscle spasms. Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride over the counter is usually used along with rest and physical therapy. It works by helping to relax the muscles. Cyclobenzaprine medicine is available under the following different brand names: Flexeril, Amrix and Fexmid.
The health and medical information that we have provided are meant to supplement and not substitute the advice of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professionals. This does not suggest that usage of Cyclobenzaprine-Hydrochloride is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always ensure that you take this or any other drug only after consulting your physician.