- Aceclofenac Cr 200Mg
- Aceclofenac Dt 100Mg
- Aceclofenac-Paracetamol 100-500Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol 500Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol 650Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol Dt 650Mg
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Benzydamine 0.15% Oral Rinse 120Ml
- Benzydamine 5% Gel 20G
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Bromfenac 0.09% 5Ml Ophth. Soln.
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Deflazacort 30Mg
- Deflazacort 6Mg
- Desonide 0.05% Cream 10Gms
- Desonide 0.05% Lotion 30Ml
- Diclofenac 0.1% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Diclofenac 1% Gel (Emulgel) 50G
- Diclofenac 1% Gel 30G
- Diclofenac 50Mg
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 100Mg Patches
- Diclofenac Xr 100Mg
- Dimetindene 1Mg
- Drotaverine–Mefenamic Acid
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Ibuprofen 400Mg
- Ibuprofen 600Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- Mefenamic Acid
- Meloxicam 15Mg
- Meloxicam 7.5Mg
- Methylprednisolone 4Mg
- Methylprednisolone 8Mg
- Mometasone 0.1% Cream 15Gm
- Mometasone 0.1% Ointment 15Gm
- Naproxen 250Mg
- Naproxen 500Mg
- Nepafenac 0.1% Ophth. Susp. 5Ml
- Zerodol-P (Aceclofenac-Paracetamol)
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Pirfenidone 200Mg
- Piroxicam 20Mg Sublingual
- Piroxicam 20Mg
- Prednisone 10Mg
- Prednisone 1% Ophth. Susp. 10Ml
- Prednisone 20Mg
- Prednisone 40Mg
- Prednisone 5Mg
- Sodium Cromoglycate/Cromolyn
- Sulfasalazine 500Mg
- Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablet 1000Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 4Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 8Mg
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
What does Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets treat?
Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets is a medication for treating pain, joint stiffness and inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis, menstrual periods and so on. This comes under the class of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It reduces pain and inflammation by acting on the substances that cause them in the body. Diclofenac eye drops are prescribed to treat pain, swelling and sensitivity to light caused by certain eye surgeries. Your physician may use this to treat other ailments based on their discretion.
Possible Side Effects
Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets might have some side effects but it’s not possible to anticipate them. It does not have any major side effects and the minor ones that may occur are temporary. In rare cases, there might be major side effects and immediate medical attention must be sought.
Some of the side effects of the Diclofenac tablet could include chest pain, shortness of breath, seizures, slurred speech, and sudden changes in vision. Diclofenac eye drops may cause side effects like redness in the eye, itching sensation, burning or stinging. This is not the complete list though.
In case, there is a change in intensity of side effects or if any new side effects develop, make sure you consult your doctor.
Follow the Diclofenac dosage prescribed by your physician. The dosage could vary based on individual patient requirements. Always follow your physician’s instructions or go by the directions on the prescription drug label. Take the Diclofenac tablet with a full glass of water. Before using the Diclofenac Eye Drops, wash your hands and apply the drops making sure the dropper tip does not touch any surface.
Missed a dose?
Take it immediately once you remember. In case, this time falls close to the next dosage, skip it and get back to the prescribed schedule. Never take a double dose unless your physician specifically directs you to do so.
Don’t waste any time and seek immediate medical attention.
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to take any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Diclofenac is taken along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine, drinks with caffeine and alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking habits and so on which may increase the effect of Diclofenac.
It may interact with:
It may also interact with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, ACE inhibitors, blood thinners, and anti-platelet drugs. This is not an exhaustive list though.
Appraise your doctor of any medical conditions that you are suffering from and your family history of medical ailments. It’s important that you do not stop or start taking any medicine without the consent of your physician.
What to ask your doctor before you start on Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablet?
- Can I use Diclofenac along with other drugs?
- Are there certain foods, beverages and products to be avoided while on Diclofenac?
- What is the dosage of Diclofenac to be used?
- How should I use Diclofenac?
- How will Diclofenac work on my body?
- How can the drug interactions and side effects of Diclofenac be minimized or completely avoided?
How long can you take Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets?
For arthritis, you might need to use the gel form of Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets alternative for up to 7 days on the painful joint to feel the full effect. Depending on why you are taking diclofenac, you might only need to take it for a short time. For example, in case you have a sore back or toothache, you might only need Diclofenac over the counter medication for 1 or 2 days.
Where can I buy Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets over the counter?
People will no longer be able to purchase diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets over the counter medicine, which is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation, from pharmacies without a prescription from the doctor due to the small risk of heart issues.
Can I buy Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets without a prescription?
Diclofenac SR 75mg Tablets without prescription is not available. This topical solution is used for the treatment of pain and swelling which is caused by osteoarthritis of the knees. This Diclofenac and topical system is used for the treatment of acute pain which is caused by minor strains, sprains, and contusions (bruises). This Diclofenac without prescription is available only with the doctor's prescription.
The health and medical information that we have provided are meant to supplement and not substitute the advice of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professionals. This does not suggest that usage of Diclofenac is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always ensure that you take this or any other drug only after consulting your physician.