- Amlodipine 10Mg
- Amlodipine 2.5Mg
- Amlodipine 5Mg
- Amlodipine Besilate–Olmesartan Medoxomil
- Amlodipine-Telmisartan 5Mg-40Mg
- Amlodipine–Metoprolol 2.5Mg–25Mg
- Amlodipine–Metoprolol 5Mg–50Mg
- Atenolol 100Mg
- Atenolol 25Mg
- Atenolol 50Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 100Mg-25Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 25Mg-12.5Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 50Mg-12.5Mg
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate–Phenylephrine Hydrochloride–Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Bisoprolol 10Mg
- Bisoprolol 2.5Mg
- Bisoprolol 5Mg
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Candesartan 4Mg
- Carvedilol 12.5Mg
- Carvedilol 25Mg
- Carvedilol 3.125Mg
- Carvedilol 6.25 Mg
- Clonidine 0.1 Mg
- Dapoxetine 30Mg
- Dapoxetine 60Mg
- Dapoxetine 90Mg
- Dorzolamide 2% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Enalapril 10Mg
- Enalapril 2.5Mg
- Enalapril 5Mg
- Generic For Cialis 60Mg
- Lisinopril 10Mg
- Lisinopril 2.5Mg
- Lisinopril 5Mg
- Losartan 100Mg
- Losartan 25Mg
- Losartan 50Mg
- Methimazole 10Mg
- Methimazole 5Mg
- Metolazone 2.5Mg
- Metolazone 5Mg
- Metoprolol 100Mg
- Metoprolol 25Mg
- Metoprolol 50Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 100Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 25Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 50Mg
- Metoprolol–Olmesartan 25Mg–20Mg
- Metoprolol–Olmesartan 50Mg–20Mg
- Nebivolol 10Mg
- Nebivolol 2.5Mg
- Nebivolol 5Mg
- Nifedipine 10Mg
- Nifedipine 5Mg
- Nifedipine-Atenolol 20Mg-50Mg
- Nifedipine Cd Retard 30Mg
- Nifedipine Retard 20Mg
- Nimodipine 30Mg
- Olmesartan 10Mg
- Olmesartan 20Mg
- Olmesartan 40Mg
- Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 20-12.5Mg
- Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 40-12.5Mg
- Olmesartan–Amlodipine–Hydrochlorothiazide 20Mg–5Mg–12.5Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 150Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 300Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 600Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 2Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 4Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 8Mg
- Perindopril–Indapamide 4Mg–1.25Mg
- Power Pill "C"
- Prazosin 1Mg
- Propranolol 10Mg
- Propranolol 20Mg
- Propranolol 40Mg
- Propranolol 60Mg
- Propranolol La 40Mg
- Propranolol La 80Mg
- Quinapril-Hydrochlorothiazide 10-12.5Mg
- Quinapril-Hydrochlorothiazide 20-12.5Mg
- Ramipril 1.25Mg
- Ramipril 10Mg
- Ramipril 2.5Mg
- Ramipril 5Mg
- Risedronate 150Mg
- Risedronate 35Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate 100Mg Effervescent Tablets (Orange Flavor)
- Sildenafil Citrate 100Mg Oral Jelly (7 Flavors)
- Sildenafil Citrate 100Mg Sublingual Tablets
- Sildenafil Citrate 100Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate 120Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate 150Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate 25Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate 50Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate Ct 100Mg (Chewable Tablets) Mint Flavor
- Sildenafil Citrate-Dapoxetine 100-60Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate–Duloxetine
- Sildenafil Citrate–Fluoxetine
- Sildenafil Citrate Green 100Mg
- Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly 100Mg/5Gm (1 Week Pack Of 7 Delicious Flavors)
- Sildenafil Citrate Soft 100Mg Chewable Tablets (4 Flavors Banana-Orange-Strawberry-Pineapple)
- Spironolactone 100Mg
- Spironolactone 25Mg
- Spironolactone 50Mg
- Tadalafil 10Mg
- Tadalafil 2.5Mg
- Tadalafil 20Mg Soft Tablets (Sublingual)
- Tadalafil 20Mg
- Tadalafil 40Mg
- Tadalafil 5Mg
- Tadalafil Ct 20Mg (Chewable Tablets)
- Tadalafil Xtenda
- Tadalafil–Dapoxetine 20-60Mg
- Tadalafil–Dapoxetine 40-60Mg
- Telmisartan 20Mg
- Telmisartan 40Mg
- Telmisartan 80Mg
- Telmisartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 40-12.5Mg
- Telmisartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 80-12.5Mg
- Terazosin 1Mg
- Terazosin 2Mg
- Timolol 0.50% 5Ml Drops
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Uk-Sildenafil Citrate
- Vigore (Red Pill) 100Mg
- Zeaxanthin–Lutein–Omega 3 Fatty Acids
What is Forzest used for?
Forzest is used to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Forzest?
The dosage of Forzest prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician?s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you overdose on Forzest?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Forzest, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Forzest?
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Forzest.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Forzest, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Forzest can interact with antibiotics, antifungal medications, antidepressants, HIV/AIDS medicines, and seizure medications.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Forzest?
Like other medicines, Forzest can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Forzest are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Forzest cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Forzest develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Forzest can cause side effects such as stuffy nose, headache, muscle pain, upset stomach, memory problems, and back pain. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Forzest.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Forzest?
Is it possible for me to take Forzest with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take Forzest?
What are the possible drug interactions of Forzest?
How will Forzest work in my body?
How should Forzest be taken?
How to reduce the risk of Forzest drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Forzest is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.