- Amlodipine 10Mg
- Amlodipine 2.5Mg
- Amlodipine 5Mg
- Amlodipine Besilate–Olmesartan Medoxomil
- Amlodipine-Telmisartan 5Mg-40Mg
- Amlodipine–Metoprolol 2.5Mg–25Mg
- Amlodipine–Metoprolol 5Mg–50Mg
- Atenolol 100Mg
- Atenolol 25Mg
- Atenolol 50Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 100Mg-25Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 25Mg-12.5Mg
- Atenolol-Chlorthalidone 50Mg-12.5Mg
- Bisoprolol 10Mg
- Bisoprolol 2.5Mg
- Bisoprolol 5Mg
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Candesartan 4Mg
- Carvedilol 12.5Mg
- Carvedilol 25Mg
- Carvedilol 3.125Mg
- Carvedilol 6.25 Mg
- Clonidine 0.1 Mg
- Dorzolamide 2% Eye Drops 5Ml
- Enalapril 10Mg
- Enalapril 2.5Mg
- Enalapril 5Mg
- Generic For Cialis 60Mg
- Lisinopril 10Mg
- Lisinopril 2.5Mg
- Lisinopril 5Mg
- Losartan 100Mg
- Losartan 25Mg
- Methimazole 10Mg
- Methimazole 5Mg
- Metolazone 2.5Mg
- Metolazone 5Mg
- Metoprolol 100Mg
- Metoprolol 25Mg
- Metoprolol 50Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 100Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 25Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 50Mg
- Metoprolol–Olmesartan 25Mg–20Mg
- Metoprolol–Olmesartan 50Mg–20Mg
- Nebivolol 10Mg
- Nebivolol 2.5Mg
- Nebivolol 5Mg
- Nifedipine 10Mg
- Nifedipine 5Mg
- Nifedipine-Atenolol 20Mg-50Mg
- Nifedipine Cd Retard 30Mg
- Nifedipine Retard 20Mg
- Nimodipine 30Mg
- Olmesartan 10Mg
- Olmesartan 20Mg
- Olmesartan 40Mg
- Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 20-12.5Mg
- Olmesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 40-12.5Mg
- Olmesartan–Amlodipine–Hydrochlorothiazide 20Mg–5Mg–12.5Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 150Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 300Mg
- Oxcarbazepine 600Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 2Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 4Mg
- Perindopril Erbumine 8Mg
- Perindopril–Indapamide 4Mg–1.25Mg
- Power Pill "C"
- Prazosin 1Mg
- Propranolol 10Mg
- Propranolol 20Mg
- Propranolol 40Mg
- Propranolol 60Mg
- Propranolol La 40Mg
- Propranolol La 80Mg
- Quinapril-Hydrochlorothiazide 10-12.5Mg
- Quinapril-Hydrochlorothiazide 20-12.5Mg
- Ramipril 1.25Mg
- Ramipril 10Mg
- Ramipril 2.5Mg
- Ramipril 5Mg
- Spironolactone 100Mg
- Spironolactone 25Mg
- Spironolactone 50Mg
- Tadalafil 10Mg
- Tadalafil 2.5Mg
- Tadalafil 20Mg Soft Tablets (Sublingual)
- Tadalafil 20Mg
- Tadalafil 40Mg
- Tadalafil 5Mg
- Tadalafil Ct 20Mg (Chewable Tablets)
- Tadalafil Xtenda
- Telmisartan 20Mg
- Telmisartan 40Mg
- Telmisartan 80Mg
- Telmisartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 40-12.5Mg
- Telmisartan-Hydrochlorothiazide 80-12.5Mg
- Terazosin 1Mg
- Terazosin 2Mg
- Timolol 0.50% 5Ml Drops
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
What does Losartan 50mg treat?
Losartan 50mg is a medication that is prescribed to treat high blood pressure or hypertension. This is an Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB). It reduces blood pressure and this works to prevent the occurrence of strokes, heart attacks and kidney problems. Your doctor may use this to treat other conditions as well.
Possible Side Effects
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to take any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Losartan is taken along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine, drinks with caffeine and alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking habits and so on which may increase the effect of Losartan.
Some of the side effects are dizziness, light-headedness, stuffy nose, sore throat, back pain, diarrhea, insomnia, stomach pain and headache. This is not the complete list though.
In case, there is a change in intensity of side effects or if any new side effects develop, make sure you consult your doctor.
Follow the Losartan dosage prescribed by your physician. The dosage could vary based on individual patient requirements. This can be had with or without food. If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant, you must inform your doctor. This must not be used during pregnancy as it can harm the unborn baby. Always follow your physician’s instructions or go by the directions on the prescription drug label.
Missed a dose?
Take it immediately once you remember. In case, this time is closer to the next dosage, skip it and get back to the prescribed schedule. Never take a double dose unless specifically instructed by your doctor.
Don’t waste any time and seek immediate medical attention.
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to take any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Losartan is taken along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine and so on which may interfere with the effect of Losartan.
It may interact with:
It may also interact with certain non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This is not an exhaustive list though.
Appraise your doctor of any medical conditions that you are suffering from and your family history of medical ailments. It’s important that you do not stop or start taking any medicine without the consent of your physician.
Is Losartan 50mg a good blood pressure medication?
Losartan 50mg over the counter medicine belongs to a group of drugs known as angiotensin II receptor antagonists. It helps in keeping the blood vessels from narrowing that lowers blood pressure and enhances the flow of blood
Losartan without prescription cannot be purchased as it is a medication used to lower blood pressure. It can also help in protecting the kidneys, so it is a good first-line option for people with both conditions like hypertension and diabetes.
Losartan 50mg Reviews (Write 3-5 fake reviews)
- Only the side effects that I can notice is ringing in ears and very vivid dreams, not nightmares, just everything seems so real. Maybe I'm sleeping deeper. I am hoping the 50 mgs shall work better or 100 is an option.
- I’ve taken this medicine for 10 + years now. I’m a 61-year-old Lady. Not overweight, but have been consuming BP medicine since I was 44. While taking this medicine, in the 25 MG. I have thought my BP was little high, but my doctor never did. I’ve NEVER had any Bad Side Effects or Bad Reactions while consuming this pill
- I am a 46 yr female, and was recently prescribed losartan 25 mg, after 2 weeks of 10 lisinopril. I'm quite happy with losartan after one week, I have no side effects that I experienced with this medication lisinopril.
Where can I buy Losartan 50mg over the counter?
Losartan 50mg over the counter is a prescription medication in the US. Losartan without prescription is not available or in other words, one cannot legally buy losartan online or walk into a pharmacy to buy the medication without a prescription.
Can I buy Losartan 50mg without a prescription?
Nope, Losartan 50mg without prescription is not possible. You cannot buy losartan over the counter in the United States.
What to ask your doctor before you start on Losartan 50mg tablet?
- Can I take Losartan along with other drugs?
- Are there certain foods, beverages and products to be avoided while on Losartan?
- What is the dosage of Losartan to be consumed?
- How should I use Losartan?
- How will Losartan work in my body?
- How can the drug interactions and side effects of Losartan be minimized or completely avoided?
The health and medical information that we have provided are meant to supplement and not substitute the advice of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professionals. This does not suggest that usage of Losartan is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always ensure that you take this or any other drug only after consulting your physician.