- Aceclofenac Cr 200Mg
- Aceclofenac Dt 100Mg
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Amlodipine 10Mg
- Amlodipine 2.5Mg
- Amlodipine 5Mg
- Amoxicillin 125Mg
- Amoxicillin 250Mg
- Amoxicillin 500Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Atorvastatin 10Mg
- Atorvastatin 20Mg
- Atorvastatin 40Mg
- Atorvastatin 80Mg
- Azelastine Nasal Spray
- Azithromycin 250Mg
- Azithromycin 500Mg
- Azithromycin Kidtab 100Mg Dt
- Benzydamine 0.15% Oral Rinse 120Ml
- Benzydamine 5% Gel 20G
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Calcitriol 0.25Mcg
- Cetirizine 10Mg
- Cetirizine 5Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 0.3%. Ophth. Drops. 5Ml
- Ciprofloxacin 250Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 500Mg
- Ciprofloxacin 750Mg
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Clonidine 0.1 Mg
- Clotrimazole 1% Gel 15Gm
- Clotrimazole 2% Vaginal Gel 30Gm
- Clotrimazole 500Mg Vaginal Tabs.
- Cyclosporine 0.05% Eye Drops 0.4Ml 30S
- Cyclosporine 0.05% Eye Drops 3Ml
- Cyclosporine 0.1% Eye Drops 3Ml
- Cyclosporine 100Mg
- Cyclosporine 25Mg
- Cyproheptadine 4Mg
- Deflazacort 30Mg
- Deflazacort 6Mg
- Desloratadine 5Mg
- Desonide 0.05% Cream 10Gms
- Desonide 0.05% Lotion 30Ml
- Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 2Mg
- Diclofenac 0.1% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Diclofenac 1% Gel (Emulgel) 50G
- Diclofenac 1% Gel 30G
- Diclofenac 50Mg
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 100Mg Patches
- Diclofenac Sr 75Mg
- Diclofenac Xr 100Mg
- Dimetindene 1Mg
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Furosemide 40Mg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Ibuprofen 400Mg
- Ibuprofen 600Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Levothyroxine 100Mcg
- Levothyroxine 125Mcg
- Generic For Synthroid 150Mcg
- Levothyroxine 200Mcg
- Levothyroxine 25Mcg
- Levothyroxine 50Mcg
- Levothyroxine 75Mcg
- Loratadine 10Mg
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- Mefenamic Acid
- Meloxicam 15Mg
- Meloxicam 7.5Mg
- Methotrexate 10Mg
- Methotrexate 2.5Mg
- Methotrexate 5Mg
- Methotrexate 7.5Mg
- Methoxsalen 10Mg
- Methylprednisolone 4Mg
- Methylprednisolone 8Mg
- Metoprolol 100Mg
- Metoprolol 25Mg
- Metoprolol 50Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 100Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 25Mg
- Metoprolol Xl 50Mg
- Mometasone 0.1% Cream 15Gm
- Mometasone 0.1% Ointment 15Gm
- Montelukast–Levocetirizine 10Mg–5Mg
- Naproxen 250Mg
- Naproxen 500Mg
- Ofloxacin–Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Olopatadine 0.1% 5Ml Ophth. Soln.
- Omeprazole 10Mg
- Omeprazole 20Mg
- Omeprazole 40Mg
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Pirfenidone 200Mg
- Piroxicam 20Mg Sublingual
- Piroxicam 20Mg
- Podophyllum Resin Paint 10Ml
- Prednisone 10Mg
- Prednisone 1% Ophth. Susp. 10Ml
- Prednisone 20Mg
- Prednisone 40Mg
- Prednisone 5Mg
- Promethazine 25Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 100Mcg 200 Doses Aerosol Inhaler
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 200Mcg Rotacaps With Rotahaler
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 2Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 4Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol Respiratory Solution 2.5Mg/Ml 2.5Ml
- Albuterol/Salbutamol Respiratory Solution 5Mg/Ml 15Ml
- Sodium Chloride 5% Ophth. Soln. 10Ml
- Sodium Cromoglycate/Cromolyn
- Sulfasalazine 500Mg
- Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablet 1000Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 4Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 8Mg
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
- Generic drugs are chemically identical to brand-name drugs in terms of active ingredient(s), intended use, quality, dosage, safety, bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs.
What is Generic for Meticorten* used for?
Generic for Meticorten* (Prednisone/Prednisolone) is a corticosteroid drug used to treat different conditions such as allergic disorders, immune system diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, psoriasis, skin problems, ulcerative colitis, spinal cord injuries, eye problems, arthritis, lupus, organ transplantation, and Addison's disease. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Generic for Meticorten*?
The dosage of Generic for Meticorten* prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Generic for Meticorten*?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to take Generic for Meticorten* medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Generic for Meticorten*?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Generic for Meticorten*, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Generic for Meticorten*?
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Generic for Meticorten*.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Generic for Meticorten*, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Generic for Meticorten* can interact with blood thinners, diabetes medications, and seizure medications.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Generic for Meticorten*?
Like other medicines, Generic for Meticorten* can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Generic for Meticorten* are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Generic for Meticorten* cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Generic for Meticorten* develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Generic for Meticorten* can cause side effects such as sleep problems, vision problems, headache, dizziness, nausea, acne, dry skin, uneven heart rate, and stomach pain. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Generic for Meticorten*.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Meticorten*?
Is it possible for me to take Generic for Meticorten* with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take Generic for Meticorten*?
What are the possible drug interactions of Generic for Meticorten*?
How will Generic for Meticorten* work in my body?
How should Generic for Meticorten* be taken?
How to reduce the risk of Generic for Meticorten* drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Generic for Meticorten* is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.