- Aceclofenac Cr 200Mg
- Aceclofenac Dt 100Mg
- Aceclofenac-Paracetamol 100-500Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol 500Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol 650Mg
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol Dt 650Mg
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Benzydamine 0.15% Oral Rinse 120Ml
- Benzydamine 5% Gel 20G
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Bromfenac 0.09% 5Ml Ophth. Soln.
- Chlorzoxazone-Paracetamol 250Mg-325Mg
- Chlorzoxazone–Paracetamol–Diclofenac Potassium
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Desonide 0.05% Cream 10Gms
- Desonide 0.05% Lotion 30Ml
- Diclofenac 0.1% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Diclofenac 1% Gel (Emulgel) 50G
- Diclofenac 1% Gel 30G
- Diclofenac 50Mg
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Diclofenac Sr 75Mg
- Diclofenac Xr 100Mg
- Drotaverine–Mefenamic Acid
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Ibuprofen 400Mg
- Ibuprofen 600Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- Mefenamic Acid
- Meloxicam 15Mg
- Meloxicam 7.5Mg
- Methylprednisolone 4Mg
- Methylprednisolone 8Mg
- Naproxen 250Mg
- Naproxen 500Mg
- Zerodol-P (Aceclofenac-Paracetamol)
- Sodium Cromoglycate/Cromolyn
- Sulfasalazine 500Mg
- Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablet 1000Mg
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Generic drugs are chemically identical to brand-name drugs in terms of active ingredient(s), intended use, quality, dosage, safety, bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs.
What is Generic for Muscoril* used for?
Generic for Muscoril* (Thiocolchicoside) is a muscle relaxant prescribed in the treatment of backache, sciatic pain, neuralgia, and Parkinsonism. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Generic for Muscoril*?
The dosage of Generic for Muscoril* prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Generic for Muscoril*?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to take Generic for Muscoril* medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Generic for Muscoril*?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Generic for Muscoril*, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Generic for Muscoril*?
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Generic for Muscoril*, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Generic for Muscoril*?
Like other medicines, Generic for Muscoril* can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Generic for Muscoril* are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Generic for Muscoril* cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Generic for Muscoril* develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Muscoril*?
Is it possible for me to take Generic for Muscoril* with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take Generic for Muscoril*?
What are the possible drug interactions of Generic for Muscoril*?
How will Generic for Muscoril* work in my body?
How should Generic for Muscoril* be taken?
How to reduce the risk of Generic for Muscoril* drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Generic for Muscoril* is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.