- Ambroxol 30Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Montelukast 10Mg
- Montelukast 4Mg
- Montelukast Chewable Tablets 5Mg
- Montelukast–Levocetirizine 10Mg–5Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 100Mcg 200 Doses Aerosol Inhaler
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 200Mcg Rotacaps With Rotahaler
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 2Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol 4Mg
- Albuterol/Salbutamol Respiratory Solution 2.5Mg/Ml 2.5Ml
- Albuterol/Salbutamol Respiratory Solution 5Mg/Ml 15Ml
- Theophylline-Etofylline 150Mg Retard
- Tiotropium Bromide
What does Theophylline–Etofylline 300mg Retard Tablets treat?
Theophylline–Etofylline 300mg Retard Tablets is an oral medication that treats lung diseases like asthma, bronchitis, pulmonary edema, wheezing, bronchospasms and so on. It can be used to prevent breathing problems like wheezing and shortness of breath. This comes under the class of drugs known as Xanthines. Your doctor may use this to treat other conditions as well.
Possible Side Effects
Theophylline–Etofylline 300mg Retard Tablets might have some side effects but it’s not possible to anticipate them. It does not have any major side effects and the minor ones that may occur are temporary. In rare cases, there might be major side effects and immediate medical attention must be sought.
Some of the side effects are nausea, nervousness, vomiting, abdominal pain, trouble sleeping, shaking and diarrhea. Serious side effects could include fainting, confusion, irregular heartbeat and so on. This is not the complete list though.
In case, there is a change in intensity of side effects or if any new side effects develop, make sure you consult your doctor.
Follow the Theophylline–Etofylline dosage prescribed by your physician. The dosage could vary based on individual patient requirements. Always follow your physician’s instructions or go by the directions on the prescription drug label.
Missed a dose?
Take it immediately once you remember. In case, this time is closer to the next dosage, skip it and get back to the prescribed schedule. Never take a double dose unless specifically instructed by your doctor.
Don’t waste any time and seek immediate medical attention.
Drug interactions must be considered before starting to take any kind of drug. Drug interactions might happen either when Theophylline–Etofylline is taken along with another drug or with particular foods. To prevent any kind of negative interaction, make sure you inform your doctor of any drugs you are taking including non-prescription medication, OTCs, health supplements like vitamins, minerals, herbal medicine and so on which may interfere with the effect of Theophylline–Etofylline.
It could interact with:
This is not an exhaustive list though.
Appraise your doctor of any medical conditions that you are suffering from and your family history of medical ailments. It’s important that you do not stop or start taking any medicine without the consent of your physician.
What to ask your doctor before you start on Theophylline–Etofylline 300mg Retard Tablet?
- Can I take Theophylline–Etofylline along with other drugs?
- Are there certain foods, beverages and products to be avoided while on Theophylline–Etofylline?
- What is the dosage of Theophylline–Etofylline to be consumed?
- How should I use Theophylline–Etofylline?
- How will Theophylline–Etofylline work in my body?
- How can the drug interactions and side effects of Theophylline–Etofylline be minimized or completely avoided?
The health and medical information that we have provided are meant to supplement and not substitute the advice of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professionals. This does not suggest that usage of Theophylline–Etofylline is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always ensure that you take this or any other drug only after consulting your physician.