- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Betamethasone Valerate–Gentamicin–Miconazole Nitrate
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Clobetasol–Fusidic Acid
- Clotrimazole 1% Gel 15Gm
- Clotrimazole 2% Vaginal Gel 30Gm
- Clotrimazole 500Mg Vaginal Tabs.
- Crotamiton 10% Cream 20G
- Dapsone 100Mg
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Halobetasol Propionate–Fusidic Acid
- Heparin–Benzyl Nicotinate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Nadifloxacin 1% Cream 10Gms
- Octinoxate–Avobenzone–Oxybenzone–Zinc Oxide
- Permethrin 5% Cream 30Gms
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Podophyllum Resin Paint 10Ml
- Polymyxin B Sulfate–Bacitracin Zinc–Neomycin Sulfate Antibiotic Ophth. Oint. 5G
- Polymyxin B Sulfate–Bacitracin Zinc–Neomycin Sulfate Antibiotic Skin Oint 20G
- Sodium Fusidate 2% Cream 10G
- Tacrolimus 0.03% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.1% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.5Mg
- Tacrolimus 1Mg
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
- Generic drugs are chemically identical to brand-name drugs in terms of active ingredient(s), intended use, quality, dosage, safety, bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs.
What is Generic for Ultravate F used for?
Generic for Ultravate F (Halobetasol Propionate–Fusidic Acid) is a topical corticosteroid cream used in the treatment of skin condition such as infected dermatoses. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Generic for Ultravate F?
The dosage of Generic for Ultravate F prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Ultravate F?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to use Generic for Ultravate F medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Generic for Ultravate F?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Generic for Ultravate F, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Generic for Ultravate F?
Usually drug interactions occur when it is used with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Generic for Ultravate F, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Generic for Ultravate F?
Like other medicines, Generic for Ultravate F can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Generic for Ultravate F are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Generic for Ultravate F cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Generic for Ultravate F develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Ultravate F?
Is it possible for me to use Generic for Ultravate F with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I use Generic for Ultravate F?
What are the possible drug interactions of Generic for Ultravate F?
How will Generic for Ultravate F work in my body?
How should Generic for Ultravate F be used?
How to reduce the risk of Generic for Ultravate F drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Generic for Ultravate F is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.