- Aceclofenac Cr 200Mg
- Aceclofenac Dt 100Mg
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 250Mg/125Mg
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 500Mg/125Mg
- Benzydamine 0.15% Oral Rinse 120Ml
- Benzydamine 5% Gel 20G
- Betamethasone 0.05% Cream 20G
- Betamethasone 0.10% Cream 20Gms
- Betamethasone Valerate–Gentamicin–Miconazole Nitrate
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream 30Gms
- Clobetasol 0.05% Ointment 15Gms
- Clobetasol–Fusidic Acid
- Clotrimazole 1% Gel 15Gm
- Clotrimazole 2% Vaginal Gel 30Gm
- Clotrimazole 500Mg Vaginal Tabs.
- Crotamiton 10% Cream 20G
- Dapsone 100Mg
- Deflazacort 30Mg
- Deflazacort 6Mg
- Desonide 0.05% Cream 10Gms
- Desonide 0.05% Lotion 30Ml
- Diclofenac 0.1% Ophth. Soln. 5Ml
- Diclofenac 1% Gel (Emulgel) 50G
- Diclofenac 1% Gel 30G
- Diclofenac 50Mg
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 100Mg Patches
- Diclofenac Sr 75Mg
- Diclofenac Xr 100Mg
- Dimetindene 1Mg
- Fludrocortisone 100Mcg
- Halobetasol Propionate
- Halobetasol Propionate–Fusidic Acid
- Heparin–Benzyl Nicotinate
- Hydrocortisone 10Mg
- Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 15Gm
- Hydrocortisone 20Mg
- Hydrocortisone 5Mg
- Ibuprofen 400Mg
- Ibuprofen 600Mg
- Ipratropium Bromide–Albuterol/Salbutamol
- Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Loteprednol Etabonate
- Mefenamic Acid
- Meloxicam 15Mg
- Meloxicam 7.5Mg
- Methylprednisolone 4Mg
- Methylprednisolone 8Mg
- Mometasone 0.1% Cream 15Gm
- Mometasone 0.1% Ointment 15Gm
- Nadifloxacin 1% Cream 10Gms
- Naproxen 250Mg
- Naproxen 500Mg
- Octinoxate–Avobenzone–Oxybenzone–Zinc Oxide
- Permethrin 5% Cream 30Gms
- Pimecrolimus 1% Cream 10Gms
- Pirfenidone 200Mg
- Piroxicam 20Mg Sublingual
- Piroxicam 20Mg
- Podophyllum Resin Paint 10Ml
- Prednisone 10Mg
- Prednisone 1% Ophth. Susp. 10Ml
- Prednisone 20Mg
- Prednisone 40Mg
- Prednisone 5Mg
- Sodium Cromoglycate/Cromolyn
- Sulfasalazine 500Mg
- Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablet 1000Mg
- Tacrolimus 0.03% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.1% 10Gms Ointment
- Tacrolimus 0.5Mg
- Tacrolimus 1Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 4Mg
- Thiocolchicoside 8Mg
- Torsemide 100Mg
- Torsemide 10Mg
- Torsemide 20Mg
- Tretinoin-Clindamycin 0.025%-1% Gel 15Gm
- Triamcinolone 4Mg
- Generic drugs are chemically identical to brand-name drugs in terms of active ingredient(s), intended use, quality, dosage, safety, bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs.
What is Generic for Ultravate* used for?
Generic for Ultravate* (Halobetasol Propionate) is a topical cream used to treat a variety of skin disorders, including dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, rash, pruritus, allergies, and so on. Halobetasol Propionate is a high-potency steroid that reduces itching, swelling, and redness associated with the above skin disorders. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Generic for Ultravate*?
The dosage of Generic for Ultravate* prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
Before applying Generic for Ultravate* cream, clean and dry the affected area. Apply a thin film of the medication onto the affected area.
What if you miss a dose of Ultravate*?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to apply Generic for Ultravate* medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Generic for Ultravate*?
Any medication used in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Generic for Ultravate*, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Generic for Ultravate*?
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Generic for Ultravate*.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is used with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Generic for Ultravate*, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Generic for Ultravate* can interact with oral corticosteroids.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Generic for Ultravate*?
Like other medicines, Generic for Ultravate* can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Generic for Ultravate* are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Generic for Ultravate* cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Generic for Ultravate* develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Generic for Ultravate* can cause side effects such as burning, stinging, itching, dryness or redness at the site of application. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are using Generic for Ultravate*.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Ultravate*?
Is it possible for me to apply Generic for Ultravate* with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I apply Generic for Ultravate*?
What are the possible drug interactions of Generic for Ultravate*?
How will Generic for Ultravate* work in my body?
How should Generic for Ultravate* be applied?
How to reduce the risk of Generic for Ultravate* drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Generic for Ultravate* is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.